Saturday 29 June 2013

Stick & Poke Friday Night.

So last night was fun! Just hung out with some of the girls and did Stick & poke soot balls on our self's. I decided to do mine on my shin. Bad decision! I also re-touched up a heart and anchor Nick an I did last year. Look's so much better now as before I did it with a sewing needling instead of a tattoo needle, ha ha! I just order some black tattoo ink so I can do a couple more little things on me!


I'm thinking about starting a decent size piece on myself and just add to it every now and then. I was thinking a mandala. I'll draw one up & just get the outline down as much as possible and then just add to it every so often. Problem is I want to do it on my knee. Ouch! It'll look so good once it's done though and i'll be so proud of myself. Ahh I gott'a do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment