Wednesday 17 July 2013

Pool Party

How nice is this weather?! 

I'm normally more of a Winter person, I like all the cosiness that it brings! Cuddling up in bed, with all my blankets, watching a movie. Layering it up clothes and being all snug. - but i'm strangely enjoying it! other than the being too hot to sleep at night! But last night I went down to the river with two of my girlfriends with her puppies, it was such a nice heat. Driving home we go across the hogs back, you could see all the different colours the sky was, with the sun piercing through. It was so beautiful. Makes me feel so grateful to live in such a beautiful area where we have a lot of scenery! 

My weekend has been full of BBQ's and hanging out with the people I love! Friday I had my consultation with my cardiologist about my heart operation I am going to be having in the next couple of weeks. Scared shitless about this, but if it's going to help me then it's what I have to do! I just relaxed in the garden in the evening with my mum, we had some cider and chattered about everything and anything!

A couple of my good friends are all moving house at the end of this month, they have a pool, so with this weather we all made the most of it and had a pool party! I managed to even get a little bit of a tan so now I don't look so much like casper the ghost. A lot of rum was drunk (as always) and a lot of giggles were had. I decided to dance like Justin Timberlake, I think he has some competition!






& Sunday I nursed a slight hangover in the garden with my family. My sisters bump is getting big now, can't wait till the little boy has come! November isn't too far away! I hoping he'll come a couple of days before his due date on my birthday! It would be the best present. 

Monday after work I went to buy Dallas a little lead and harness so I could take him out on little walks as since he managed to get lost he's been meowing to go out. As soon as I took him out he just laid on the floor the poured at the door to come back in! little shit! After he'd gone out a couple of times he has gotten use to it! He looks so bloody cute in his little harness! I want to start taking him places, but I don't think it's the same as a dog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment